In the event of a search call-out, please do not attend:
- If you, your close family or a member of household have (or have recently had) any respiratory infection or symptoms
- You have a medical condition that is an additional risk factor for COVID-19
- If any member of your household or a close contact is awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test
If you do attend a search call-out:
1. To reduce COVID risk, please bring your own GPS, CB radio and radio chest harness if you have them.
2. Bring Your Own:
- Mask supply. Wearing a mask is strongly encouraged on shared transport.
- Personal supplies of sanitiser, wipes, disposable gloves, small rubbish bag
- Scrub gloves and safety glasses
3. Social distancing will be implemented during search operations as required.
Last Updated on October 18, 2022